Monday, September 15, 2008

Croppin' in a small town...

is more fun than ever! If you want to find a scrapbook store that has a big heart and a family feel, then Croppinsville is for you. Allie has a store that just rocks! We have a great bunch of croppers that are regulars and when the weekend rolls around, Croppinsville is the place to be! We dance, we sing, we crop and we share! I have never been to a scrapbook store where you walk in and feel like you just walked into your own home! It just has that kind of feel. Yes, I do work there but I feel that everyone that comes into the store is just a part of my family! Even if you live in South Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Jenks or Bixby, it is well worth the trip to come party with us! I do every weekend, even when I am not working! And I happen to know several other of our regulars drive from South Tulsa and beyond to play with us! You will learn new techniques and see the LATEST AND GREATEST in scrapbooking and paper crafting products. AND if you can't find what you want, Allie will go out of her way and order it for you!!! Just check out the CROPPINSVILLE blog to see what is happening every week and then you can even link to some of our other designers to learn more about them!!! We have the best designers in this part of the country-I guarantee it!!! Reserve your table early for the best seat in the house (and the most comfortable crop chairs ever-even if they look like a cow)! We play hard and we create the most awesome layouts, cards and altered items! Allie carries a great variety of items to alter and with the holidays creeping around the corner very quickly-now is the time to start working on those gifts!!! Come see what we do to give you the ideas to knock your family and friends socks off when you gift them an item you created!!! See you at the best scrappin' place in the country!!!!

http://www.croppinsville.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Christine said...

Are you the same "nursescrapper" who recently gave a review of the Snuggle Safe telling about a fire it caused? If so, I am a moderator on Handicapped Pets.com and a Snuggle Safe user for the past two years. We recently averted a near tragedy due to this product. Please read the thread I created complete with pictures . I have notified the makers of the product and have yet to receive a response so I am trying to warn others of the possible danger. I will never endanger my pets or my home with this product again.

http://handicappedpet.net/helppets/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15296&p=81714#p81714